- Google Sheets Essentials - Overview
- Scraping and Processing Language Data from the Internet
- Building Language Learning Lists - Glossaries, Structures, Sentences
- Working with CSV Files
- Exporting Data To Other Tools
- Adding functionality to our sheets with Google Apps Script
- Creating Ruby Tag Multilingual Texts in Google Sheets
- HTML and CSS in everyday life
- Markdown - a Writer's Solution
- Making a Temporary Bootable Linux USB Stick
- Setting up Persistent Memory on a USB Bootable Linux Stick
- Creating a FULL Linux Installation on a portable USB Stick or Portable Harddrive
- How to Install Linux on your Main Computer - and Dual Boot with its existing operating system.
- Introduction to the Terminal - Windows, OSX, Linux by Stu
- What is the 'Terminal' ?- Linux, OSX, Windows
- Setting up Z-shell (zsh) - An alternative to BASH
- Basic Terminal Commands
- Manipulating Text and Data using SED, AWK, CUT and GREP
- Terminal Apps to Replace Your Current GUI Apps - And Work Faster
- What is VIM?
- VIMTUTOR - getting VIM into your Muscles
- Understanding your VIM configuration and plugins - .vimrc and init.vim files
- What is Vimwiki?
- Using Markdown in Vimwiki
- Turning your Vimwiki into a browsable webpage (HTML)
- Making your HTML Vimwiki version public / browsable on the internet
- What is GIT?
- Setting up a GIT Repository
- GIT Essentials - Adds, commits, push, pull and fetch
- What are Regular Expressions and why are they Important?
- Vim As Your Editor (1/6): The Basic Vim Movements
- Vim As Your Editor (2/6): Foundation for Speed
- Vim As Your Editor (3/6): Horizontal Speed
- Vim As Your Editor (4/6): Vertical Domination
- Vim As Your Editor (5/6): Going Full Vim - File Movements, Buffers, Splits
- Vim As Your Editor (6/6): Vim Long and Prosper