Install the sound and writing frameworks that support the learning of Chinese, Korean, Thai, Lao, Indonesian, Malay, Khmer, Burmese and other languages that use the Indic sound framework;
Increase thought fluency allowing you to develop and present ideas faster in your mother tongue and in foreign languages;
Escape your mother tongue's sound filters and be able to hear and reproduce sounds of foreign languages in a more native-like manner;
Learn the sound systems and phonetic writing systems of Korean, Thai, Mandarin and Indonesian;
Use data and text manipulation tools and coding to collect target language learning data and develop your own powerful, customised learning resources;
Develop an insatiable thirst for learning;
Learn effective memory techniques that help increase the speed and capacity of information moved between your short term and long term memory;
Build an environment around you that teaches you language, and develop the fundamental skills that maximises your ability to learn from that environment and self correct;
Learn how to control brain states throughout the day to maximise learning;
- A note from the Facilitator - Stuart Jay Raj
- Escaping Our Brain - Overview
- The Sound Matrix
- Shadow Speaker
- 12 Golden Sentences
- What Words Should I Learn First?
- Total Recall - Overview
- Building a Playground for the Mind
- The Korean Connection
- Chinese Whispers - Overview
- Pinyin, Tones and Counting
- Balanced Mind, Balanced Hand
- Playing with Brain States - Overview
- Apple, Bees in a Hive, Cotton Candy, Dog's Behind - Simultaneous Morse Code and Sign Language
- Hearing in Meanings - Words as 'Sound Chords'
- Shapes of Thai - Introduction
- Mix and Match - Thai vs. Khmer
- Developing Reading Fluency in a Foreign Writing System
- Overview - Introduction to Indonesian and Malay
- The Sounds of Indonesian
- Fluency Building Blocks - Indonesian and Malay
- Introduction to VIM and multilingual keyboards
- Manipulating online data, and building customised, personal language learning resources.
- Overview - Dialects and Languages
- Switching between Malay and Indonesian
- Switching between Lao and Thai
- Overview - Xin Chào Vietnam
- Sounding Vietnamese
- Leveraging what we already know
- Participant Presentations
- Moving Forward
MINDKRAFT Language - Core Knowledge Bank
A suite of core learning modules covering a range of disciplines that support the 5 Drivers of the MINDKRAFT Language Brain Builder 1 programme
MINDKRAFT - Data Skills for Language Learning
Fundamental Data / Computer Skills to give you super powers when learning a new language.
MINDKRAFT - Phonetics, Articulation and Pronunciation
Develop core proficiency in hearing, recognising, reproducing and notating sounds from all languages regardless of your mother tongue.
MINDKRAFT Language - Specific Language Essentials
This course contains essentials that are specific to individual languages that any new learner can leverage to get a jump start on those languages.
MINDKRAFT - Mindskills for Language Learning
Stuart Jay Raj is an author, public speaker, cross-cultural business strategist, facilitator and linguist with fluency ranging from competent to native in over 15 languages including Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Indonesian, Spanish, Sanskrit, Danish and other languages predominantly across Southeast Asia. Beginning his facilitation career almost 20 years ago as a Dale Carnegie facilitator, Stuart has since established his own brand of facilitating business across Asia, fusing his cultural and linguistic knowledge with solid people skills and localised business know-how, helping both individuals and organisations to be their best wherever they are. He has developed industry specific knowledge and skills with government / non-government agencies and multinational corporations spanning across several domains - in particular Aerospace, Cyber-Security, Human-Trafficking / People Smuggling, Modern-Trade and Energy, where he works on the ground across Asia, assisting parties from both West and East with mutual interests to overcome differences and negotiate internally and externally for success. Stuart is the author of the best-selling book ‘Cracking Thai Fundamentals - Installing a Thai Operating System for your mind’, and has presented TEDx talks across the region in English and Mandarin, has hosted a TV show on Thailand’s Channel 5, trained simultaneous interpreters across the region and was for several years on the international Miss Universe Interpreting team.